Honouring the Women Role Models In Our Life! Do you know a Teen or Pre-teen girl who needs to gain confidence, discover her own unique abilities, enhance her natural beauty, develop good friendships and loves to be creative? Bring her to this Tea Party and Fashion Show Luncheon to raise funds and awareness in support of young girls and teens receiving QUEST FOR LIFE skills, support and fun events!
Honouring the Women Role Models In Our Life!
- Community Leaders, Moms, Grandmothers, Friends
Pre-Teen (ages 8 +) and Teen Girls all are welcome to the Queen’s Tea Party ‘Prettiest Teacup and Hat Contests’……as we will be joining together with women of all ages and walks of life to encourage Young Women Leaders In their Journey as Role Models of Excellence!
- Bring your prettiest Tea Cup, put on your favourite Tea Hat for the Queen’s Tea Contest! It will be a wonderful afternoon of inspirational tips in Etiquette, Beautiful Table Setting Decor Ideas, Healthy and Fun Food preparations for Queens of all ages!
- Weâ€™ll all make a beautiful table setting decor craft to take home with you along with new friendships, networking and skills that will last a lifetime!
- $250 Table sponsorships to provide for girls and women in need to attend this life impacting event.
- We will be serving delicious Hot and Cold ‘Iced Steeped Tea’! Steeped Tea orders taken pay by cash, check, credit ~ order sales benefit girls to attend QE School of Excellence charity scholarship fund!
Income tax receipts given for all donations to the scholarship fund.
Tea Party Benefits:
- New positive friendships made and networking with other women leaders
- Table Manners & Hospitality
- Dinner Party Expertise
- Etiquette games to learn how to make Introductions
- Setting the Table
- Utensils and their proper uses
- Serving & Hostess tips
- Colour and inspiring creative decor for parties
- Nutrition and Fun, Healthy Food Tips, Preparation
Interested QES potential registrants may attend and apply to join the QESchool of Excellence at this event.