ARM YOUR CHILD WITH THE ABILITY TO SUCCEED!Â
QUEST Manners and etiquette workshop is designed to empower children, and teens to develop strong social skills that will transform them into leaders of tomorrow.
The QUEST message Inspires a Life of Excellence, and encourages youth to support one another, discover new possibilities within themselves and take control of their destiny by making good choices.
Enroll your child in one of our upcoming classes.
1.5 – 2 HOUR WORKSHOPÂ (DATES TBA soon…) email to get more information and updates or request a private lesson or group event CLICK HERE
Includes a 3-course “Learning Dinner” meal
We will provide your child with the skills needed to feel self-assured and confident in any situation. They will learn proper table manners, manners at home, manners when out and about, honesty, integrity, getting along with others, and compassion.Â QUEST equips students with up-to-date skills that build self-esteem, self-respect and respect for others to develop childrenâ€™s social education that is essential for success in our society today.
QUESTâ€™s entertaining and interactive classes include role playing and exercises, multimedia materials, and comprehensive lesson plans so students learn the value of proper behavior, self-respect, and self-confidence all while having fun.
Students will receive an etiquette workbook which will include all of the course lessons and a certificate of completion from SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE QUEST Business & Social Etiquette School.
Below are the topics we will cover in this class:
More than Words: Â Please and Thank You
- Includes a 3-course “Learning Dinner” in the Beautiful â€œWhite Roomâ€ at The Waterâ€™s Edge Event Centre
- Using Kind Words and Phrases
- Public Manners
- Treating Others with Respect and Kindness
- Behavior in Everyday Situations
- Talking to Adults
- Eye Contact
- Sitting Properly
- Proper Note Writing
- Posture at the Table
- Table Settings
- Silverware Placement
- Napkin Placement
- Handling Utensils (American and Continental Style)
- Dining Do’s and Dont’s
- Dining Dilemmas and Eating Difficult Foods
- Passing Items Around the Table
- Basic Table Manners
- Proper Way to Butter and Eat Bread
- Interacting with Servers
- Excusing Yourself from the Table
- Your body language speaks louder than words
- How to walk, and sit properly
- Posture Check
- Facial Expressions
- Poise, deportment practice
- Runway and modeling catwalk